Monday, January 4, 2021

My Photography Blog!

Hey Everyone! I am so excited to set up a photography blog! I am familiar with the blogging world as I used to blog ( and may someday bring it back) under a different blogging name. I want to focus on photography though and want a blog specifically for the photoshoots that I get the opportunity to do. Bear with me as I get this blog up and running. This is just a quick introduction post to say hey and to get a glimpse of what to expect. Also another reason for this post is to have my Facebook fans follow my blog as well. I am planning a post to discuss how I got into photography and why I enjoy taking pictures for other people. Not only will I share the photoshoots I do for others, I will share the ones I do of my kids. In the mean time as I set up my blog, take a look at a few of my nature pictures I took in 2019 and 2020. 






*All pictures were taken by JessicaL.MartinPhotography.

20 comments:

  1. Love all the adorable clicks, they look very professional. Photography is my passion as well and is one of the categories on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photography. Is good to know that you are going to have a photography blog so we can learn a little bit more about photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics. Keep building the blog to be user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing with interesting pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for your photography blog. It's something I want to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely. I love pretty photography, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on starting your new blog! Photography is a very special hobby... Have fun, learn, and make a side-hustle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Congratulations and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clicks! Congratulations & best wishes on your photography blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips, I took a few beginner photography classes a while ago which helped me out a bit with my 35mm but now days cameras on phones have gotten so good I hardly break out the beast anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on this new blog! It sounds exciting. I plan to have a separate website for my photography as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photo of the red cardinal. nature photography is a passion of mine also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these clicks are beautiful and congratulations on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cardinal picture is so thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you have such good photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the pictures you've shared and now, I am looking forward to seeing more in your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pictures! A photographer friend of mine is also starting her own blog right now - a chance to share not only her photos, but also tips and tricks for those that are just kicking off their photography hobby and want to learn the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are nice pictures. It's a good thing you've started blogging now so at least you can showcase your skills. The more you practice, the better you become. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on getting your Photography Blog set up! I am very excited to see the images you share. Personally I love the Cardinal and I am always a fan of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete